Thursday, May 9, 2013

Zombies everywhere!

Hi you all! The zombie women are ready to go casting! I´m happy at last I have some zombies for my survivors, I´ll be able to actually play something!
I hope you like them!

¡Saludos! Las mujeres zombi ya están terminadas y listas para ir a moldes. Estoy contento de tener al fin varios zombies que enfrentar a mis supervivientes, incluso voy a poder llegar a jugar...
Espero que os gusten.

First the last four of them:
Primero las cuatro últimas:


Now a pair of group photos:
Un par de fotos de grupo:






ID Photos:
Fotos de DNI:


Cheers!
¡Saludos!

10 comments:

  1. Looking great so far, can't wait to see some casted and painted up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I´m very eager to see them in the final form too, for me it´s like waiting for a present ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I´m very happy with how they turned out, I´m glad you like them :)

      Delete
  3. They'll look great in their final form, judging by how good they look now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have to pick up a set of these when they are done, they already look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a lot! I hope I can have them ready to ship soon.

      Delete
  5. My paint pots are already boiling and my brushes are full of expectation. Can´t wait to paint them - hurrah!!!

    Michi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I´m sure the minis are also waiting to be painted by you...At least I´m really looking forward to it!

      Delete