Thursday, January 19, 2017

Crow Warrior #2



Hi you all!
Here is my second Crow warrior.




He is armed with a flatbow and a knife. He wears a loop necklace with conchas and bracelets, like the first warrior but has some older style items, like his tubular close fitting hide leggings with fringes and quilled decoration, or his hide breechclout. The hairstyle is also typical Crow and inspired in the one of the chief Pretty Eagle, with pompadour and two braids. At the back he wears it in four strains decorated and fixed with gum balls.

I hope you like it!
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Great sculpt and I really like the pose too, all too often bow armed figures are depicted shooting - a pose I'm not all fond of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wanted my minis to be advancing towards the enemy. Like you, I don´t like so much the typical "shooting-postion" ;-)

      Delete