Friday, December 31, 2021

Cheyenne warriors

 Hi you all!

Last minute entry to show you what I have finished these last few days.

First, two packs of Cheyenne warriors:




I wanted to depict some things that usually don't get much love, like hair pendants, some made of silver conchas, others called "bull tails", the fur turban or the bun on the forehead that some warriors wore.  I'd like to show you the individual figures at some point later and talk a bit about some interesting details in their regalia.

More Cheyenne are planned in the future, I hope you like these in the meantime :)


Last but not least, a high ranking warrior for the multi purpose range:



He has a nice and gore necklace with a scalp, so better don't mess with him.

And that's all for now! 

I'd like to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR and that 2022 is better than 2021 ;)

            ¡FELIZ AÑO NUEVO A TOD@S! ~ FROHES NEUES JAHR EUCH ALLEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment