Sunday, June 30, 2013

I´ll be back!

Hi people!
I´m going to take a short break from the miniatures´world while I´m attending an intensive course (unrelated to miniatures) in another part of the country during this summer. I expect to be back (with new strenghts!) by the middle of august.
I apologise in advance for possible delays answering messages to Clearco Miniatures!

¡Hola, gente!
Voy a darme una pequeña pausa del mundo de las miniaturas mientras hago un curso intensivo (sin relación con miniaturas) en otra parte del país durante este verano. Espero estar de vuelta (¡Con nuevas energías!) hacia mediados de agosto.
¡Me disculpo de antemano por posibles tardanzas a la hora de contestar mensajes a Clearco Miniatures!

In the meanwhile, please enjoy the pictures of all the survivors painted by the very talented Michi!

¡Mientras tanto, disfrutad de las imágenes de todas las supervivientes pintadas magistralmente por Michi!














Cheers!

¡Saludos!

7 comments:

  1. But...I need the zombies!

    Have a nice course mate and learn a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Zab! I´m enjoying it as much as I can!

      Delete
  3. Any idea when you'll be back yet matey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Colin, thanks for asking!! I hope to get in movement again as soon as possible :)

      Delete