Friday, March 22, 2013

Concept-art

Today I stumbled across the old concept-arts I draw in a park two years ago, as I got the idea of sculpting the survivors, months before I actually began working on it.
As you can see, the final results differ a lot from the original sketchs but some ideas where already there...

Maybe you can relate some of the sketches with some of the final miniatures though :)


Hoy he encontrado los primeros bocetos que dibujé en un parque hace dos años, cuando se me ocurrió la idea de esculpir las miniaturas, meses antes de empezar a esculpir.
Como se puede ver, el resultado final difiere bastante de los conceptos originales, pero algunas de las ideas ya están reflejadas en ellos...

Aún así, quizás podáis ver la relación entre los bocetos y algunas de las miniaturas finales :)




I hope you can find this somehow interesting!
¡Espero que os resulte interesante!



2 comments:

  1. Very cool too see where you started from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate!
      I had also other sketchs (other survivors for the next batch, and the one I did for you) but the note-book stayed in Spain.

      Delete