Thursday, January 21, 2016

Anatomy Practice (I)

Hi you all!
I´d like to show you the process of how I sculpt a miniature from the begining to the end. These one I´ll sculpt only for the sake of practicing anatomy.

First of all I made a structure of wire, then I made kind of a skeleton with sculpey. For me the pelvis, ribcage and knees are very important at this point, since they´ll show me how to positionate the figure. These are important parts of the figure we don´t want to lose when we continue sculpting the figure. After finding a pose I liked I backed it. I´ll work on this base.

¡Buenas!
Me gustaría  mostraros el proceso de cómo esculpo una miniatura de principio a fin. Esta en concreto la esculpo solo para practicar anatomía.

Lo primero de todo fue hacer una estructura de alambre que recubrí con sculpey para formar una especie de esqueleto. En este punto me concentro especialmente en la caja torácica, la pelvis y las rodillas, pues me indicarán cómo posicionar la figura. Además, son partes centrales de la anatomía que no conviene perder de vista más tarde. Una vez hecho esto, lo cocí. Esta es la base sobre la que trabajaré.







I hope you like it
Espero que os guste

Cheers!
¡Saludos!

2 comments: