Thursday, August 2, 2018

Painted tipis

Hi you all!

I managed to paint the tipis I made last week :) I went for Blackfoot's designs since they are pretty cool and I specially like their animal figures. The bases will be done when I have a board so I can arrange them to blend well in it.

¡Buenas!
Ya he pintado los tipis. He escogido motivos de los Pies Negros porque me gustan bastante, especialmente las figuras de animales. Las bases las haré cuando me ponga con el tablero, para que cuadren bien.




The lower part is said to represent the earth, so its decorations represent mountains and lakes, whereas the upper part is for the sky, with the dots being different stars and constelations. In between are the animals who walk the earth, or the spirits of the ancestors, like in the second tipi for the left.

La parte inferior representa la tierra y está decorada con montañas y lagos. La parte superior representa el cielo, con sus estrellas y constelaciones. En la parte central encontramos a los animales que caminan sobre la tierra, y a los ancestros (en el segundo tipi por la izquierda).

I hope you like them!

¡Espero que os gusten!

Cheers!

¡Saludos!

2 comments: